one-page videogame website
fully responsive one-page website created for “the dark stone from mebara”, an h.p. lovecraft-inspired pc rpg videogame. the client was jerseyware gaming, an indie game development company based in new jersey, usa.
being lovecraft and videogame fans, it was the perfect website to develop. features include an animated fullscreen slider that looks like a video, parallax images and backgrounds, modern screenshot showcase, smooth scroll, search engine optimization (seo) and cross-browser compatibility.
- content management system
- 100% responsive
- slideshow with movement effect
- parallax image effect
- smooth scroll
- connected with steam webstore
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- firewall, anti-virus, anti-malware, bruteforce and SPAM prevention
patrick (jerseyware gaming) – new jersey, usa
“creative, intrepid, original – these are the words i would use to describe fatcat.ninja’s vision for web design. and while many can conceive nice websites, fatcat.ninja has the tools and the skills to execute. i strongly recommend fatcat.ninja for your next website project, as you will find no better listener, communicator, and designer to trust your customer-facing presence to.”
- october 29, 2014
- jerseyware gaming - new jersey
- united states of america, web-design