fatcat.ninja conceived and designed ruas do porto (“streets of porto”), an e-commerce online store that introduces a unique way to buy in the shops of the city. this platform aims to offer a revolutionary experience in shopping, providing a bridge between the world of online sales and porto’s traditional stores. besides making the city’s best products available to the whole world, ruas do porto helps shopkeepers who cannot afford to keep an online store of their own.
one of the main features of this website is the filtering of products by streets, stores or categories. it also allows a more traditional organization by date, popularity, rating and price.
- backoffice to manage sales, payments, shipping, inventory, reporting, marketing, tax and comissions
- 100% responsive design
- slideshows with multi-layered videos, images and buttons
- retina graphics
- multi-column mega menu
- appealing cart, checkout and quick-view functions
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- firewall, anti-virus, anti-malware, bruteforce and SPAM prevention
- June 6, 2014
- Ricardo Salgado - porto
- portugal, web-design